The Hessonite Gemstone: –
Hessonite Gemstone is a precious gemstone. Its Hindi name is gomed. Hessonite is also call as cinnamon stone zircon stone. Hessonite or Gomed stone color is like red colour smoke. The Ceylon Gomed is of honey colour.
It gives good health, knowledge, intelligence, win over enemies, and bring wealth and prosperity to its owner.
One gets quite active by wearing Gomed stone, and gets promotion in the service. It can also give unexpected wealth to its wearer.
Complete astrology Guide: –
As per the Vedic astrology Hessonite is rule by powerful planet Rahu. Rahu also gives auspicious results in Taurus and Libra. In Eighth and ninth house it is suppose to be strong and powerful. According to some scholars of astrology Rahu is also powerful in the first house. Rahu gives its effects between 42 and 48 years of age.
In numerology we assign Rahu as Numeral four and observe its influences on people born on the 4, 13, 22, 31 day of any month.
What is the origin of Hessonite?
Burma: – They are found in Mogok area which is also famous are rubies, sapphires, and other gemstones. Its is rare because the Burmese mines do not produce much of these stones.
Sri Lanka (Ceylon): – Quality is Inferior to those of Mogok. Sri Lanka is also consider for the best producer of hessonite gem. It is famous for producing the finest transparent, colorless zircons. These are the rich in luster and brilliance.
India: – Hessonite is found in the gem gravels of Kashmir, Kulu, Simla, Sindhu (Indus River), Nadi, Bihar. Mostly dull, dark brown blackish crystals are available in the Bihar.
Zircons are also found in Australia (New South Wales), South Africa, Brazil and US.
Rituals for wearing a hessonite
- The weight of Hessonite should be according to the weight of the Individual.
- Hessonite should set in a ring that is made of Iron or Steel. The mounting should have an open back to allow the gemstone to touch the finger.
- Best time to wear hessonite is two hours after sunset. Before wearing it for the first time, wash it with holy water.
- After Washing, The ring should place on blue cloth on which the Yantra of Rahu is draw with roli or white sandalwood paste.
- The Yantra to be draw on the cloth and engrave on the steel or iron plate is represent as below:
After this plate should be wash as same way as the ring and placed on the cloth on which the Yantra of Rahu is draw.
Hessonite ring is also a symbol of Rahu, offering light (ghee lamp), flowers and one should recite the Mantra for Rahu:-
“OM RAM RAHUVE NAHAM OM“