Rituals Wearing Hessonite Gemstone (Gomed)
How to Wear Hessonite Stone – The main choice as the metal for Hessonite ought to be Silver or Platinum. Mysteriously, Gold and Panchdhatu ought to be avoided.
You can choose from our best collection of Hessonite rings, pendants and wristband on our site. We give gemstone jewelry using the finest Silver, Gold and Panchdhatu.
- The weight of the Hessonite gemstone or Gomed should not be Between 2 to 5 Ratti.
- Hessonite stone or gomed ratna should be studded in silver ring.
- Wash it with water, not boiled milk and chanting Mantra
“Om Raam Rahve Namaha”
Mantra: “Om Raam Rahve Namaha“.
- Hessonite Gemstone must be worn on the little/middle finger of the right hand.
- The wearer must donate sesame seeds, mustard oil, blue cloth, blanket and money as much as possible to a Brahmin or priest and horse must be fed with grass and milk offer to a snake.
Day for wearing Hessonite: Saturday
Time for wearing Hessonite: The best time to wear a hessonite stone ring is two hours after the sunset.