Governed by the malefic planet Rahuor the Dragonhead in western astrology, hessonite stone holds a very important place in Vedic scriptures. The name comes from the Greek term ‘Hesson’, which means inferior.
Also known as Gomed, the gemstone is a honey-colored Calcium Aluminum Silicate, which has many positive effects on the human body.
Positive effects of Hessonite
Hessonite is a strong gemstone that overrides the evil effects of the planet Rahu. It is said to shield the one wearing it from the evil effects of damaging energies and vibes.
- It is also said to treat depression, mental issues, other anxieties
- It helps in professional development
- Some of the other diseases it helps in healing include the varicose vein, epilepsy, leprosy, cancer, gaucheness, intestinal issues, fatigue, blood pressure
- It cures ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infections of the eye and sinus, hemorrhoids, and palpitation of the heart.
- A Hessonite brings to the wearer the five fruits of life: Dharma (Righteous living), Kama (Bliss), Moksha (Salvation or Nirvana), Artha (Money), Dhyana (Meditation)
- To boost harmony and accord in conjugal life, both the partner should wear the Hessonite gemstone.
- Some of the other unique diseases it can heal include Cancer, fear psychosis, multiple personality disorders, skin infections.
- Professionals, politician, lawyers can wear it for best results.
- The wearer of the hessonite gemstone is not affected by any kind of black magic.
- The wearer is ahead of the competition and also emerges victorious in trying situations.
- It has a positive effect on the Mooladhara Chakra.
- It also enhances the influence of a person on the public. It is, therefore, beneficial for people who are pursuing public speaking and orator ship.