Relationships are meant to have ups and downs, but in some cases, they tend to reach an irreversible point when there is no solution. In such cases, according to astrology, gemstones like Hessonite play magic.
What is Hessonite/Garnet?
The basic composition of Hessonite or garnet is Aluminum Silicate. However, there are dashes of other minerals like manganese as well.
This composite gives the gemstone its unique appearance and qualities. A fragment of the garnet family, it has a cubic crystal form, which has no division. A part of the garnet family, it is characterized by a rhombic 12-sided crystal arrangement. Also, referred to as cinnamon stone, the hessonite gemstone is available in a number of colors. Needless to say, the gemstone is widely used by women for jewelry.
Garnet Brings Balance In Relationships
Are you single for a long time? Looking for the ideal partner? Wear a hessonite stone and your search would end here. Misunderstandings occur when there is no clarity of mind. Wearing the gemstone helps bring clarity of mind that induces negotiation power. It also helps in getting rid of all emotional baggage and this is exactly how the Hessonite gemstone creates an atmosphere of harmony and romance.
The Hessonite gemstone also heals the solar plexus and clears the aura around it, driving the person to devoutness. It also has valuable effects on the emotion chakra, helping you for getting the past and focusing on the future and the present.
To, sum up it up, garnet has the following health benefits:
1. This gemstone has beneficial effects on the physical, emotional as well as psychological well-being of the wearer
2. Helps in healing the Sarpadosha
3. It also treats the feeling of hopelessness, mental issues, other apprehensions
4. Some of the other diseases it helps in healing include the varicose vein, epilepsy, leprosy, cancer, clumsiness, intestinal issues, fatigue, blood pressure
5. It cures ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infections of the eye and sinus, hemorrhoids, and palpitation of the heart.
6. To boost peace and harmony in marital life, both the husband and wife should wear the Gomad stone.